DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support to a Partner/Executive Vice President and DBA’s marketing initiatives and special projects. This role will heavily assist with scheduling, internal and external communication, and campaign management. The role is vital to the day-to-day operations of DBA, as you will assist in the administration between brands/agencies to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly activated.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Provide full administrative support to the Partner
- Manage and maintain Partner calendar
- Schedule meetings and calls for Partner
- Manage call sheets and meeting notes
- Maintain internal database with talent data and trackers with contract and campaign status
- Maintain contact database and update Mail Chimp
- Work with Partner to organize and send monthly newsletter
- Work with platform partners like CreatorIQ to ensure all teams and talent are onboarded
- Work closely with Partner on DBA’s social media and website
- Maintain external-facing talent biographical information and metrics on one-sheets
- Input all campaign details into accounting/tracker system as necessary
- Update decks, presentations, and case studies
- Prepare and submit proposals decks in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with Partner to project manage and execute partnerships with talent from post-contract phase through campaign completion, including scheduling calls/shoot dates, coordinating content calendars, overseeing shipments and arranging preview and live dates
- Work with the finance department and finance software to ensure invoices are submitted accurately and on time
- Participate in company-wide initiatives and activities
- Participate in and contribute to the Action+Values Committee
- Commit to furthering individual industry knowledge and professional growth & development
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Focus
Work environment/Physical demands
The employee typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
The job specification requirements stated are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job successfully. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above so that the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Occasional travel may be required
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience in a related field (i.e. Talent Agency and/or Management, PR, Marketing)
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors; flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented work style
- Ability to work against deadlines
- A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships
- Previous talent agency or related industry
- Knowledge of and experience using Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- QuickBase experience
- Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. CreatorIQ, Social Rank)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Box, G Suite, Zoom, Mac, Outlook, Slack, Adobe, and/or other tools and technology
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.