DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Digital Brand Architects is seeking a Collections Coordinator to assist in managing the day-to-day collections duties including, but not limited to; collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from brands and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Making collection calls and email in a professional manner while maintaining customer relationships
- Develop, maintain, and monitor collection reports for tracking progress
- Assist team with resolving customer billing inquiries
- Identify and escalate issues on delinquent accounts with team
- Assist with special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting
- General accounting knowledge – A/R, billing processing, and general journal entries
- Proven proficiency and experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong customer relations skills and ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Extensive experience with data entry and record keeping
- Exceptional organizational skills and accuracy
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital-native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualize, develop and produce customized podcasts with the same personalized touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work.