DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
The primary focus of this brand partnerships role is to further position DBA as an expert in the influencer marketing space by engaging with brands and agencies to generate new opportunities and revenue. You will be empowered to develop and sell through dynamic influencer programs for DBA’s exclusive portfolio of talent and content creators spanning all verticals (CPG, lifestyle, food, travel, parenting, food) and platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snap, Podcasts).
• Act as a business specialist on behalf of DBA talent, strategically developing digital and mixed media solutions to suit their objectives
• Conceive, develop and pitch original brand programs utilizing DBA’s roster of influencers and content creators
• Proactively source new business opportunities for DBA managed talent
• Leverage existing relationships with brands and agency contacts
• Respond to RFP’s and casting requests
• Define project KPI’s, objectives, and assumptions necessary to achieve success
• Initiate and build proactive packages for category growth across accounts
• Oversee a coordinator and lead partnership for defined set up buyers
• Along with support team, oversee each project from inception to completion
• Represent talent in contract negotiations
• 4-6 years in influencer marketing/digital sales, business development and marketing with proven expertise packaging and managing digital influencer campaigns
• Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and have a network of brand direct, agency, media companies and contacts across categories
• Experience in: consumer brands, fashion, beauty, general women’s lifestyle, food, travel, technology, financial
• Experience negotiating and executing contracts
• Proven ability to set and exceed performance goals
• Must be Mac savvy
• Office Suite
• Google Analytics
• QuickBase a plus
• Traffic analysis tools such as CreatorIQ a plus
• Voracious daily consumer of online media and blogs
• Savvy marketer and problem-solver
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm new ideas and strategies
• Superior communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to consult with executive management
• Willingness to thrive in a highly collaborative culture and to consult with executive management
• Proactive and detail-oriented
• Confidence to meet deadlines and possess follow-through
• Marketing savvy, problem-solving and pop culturally aware
What You’ll Get:
• Robust benefits package with employer contribution
• Unlimited vacation time
• WFH flexibility
• Paid parental leave
• Volunteer opportunities
• Casual dress code & open office environment
• A rewarding career at an industry-leading company with a strong mission and passionate team
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building.
We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital-native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualize, develop and produce customized podcasts with the same personalized touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work.