DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
Digital Brand Products is looking for a strategic and brand oriented individual for the role of Director of Licensing. Our ideal candidate will have experience in consumer products licensing or manufacturing and familiarity with key industry players in order to develop and manage business relationships with clients, retailers, and licensees.
- • Identify new opportunities and business ventures
- • Initiate contact with best-in-class partners and solicit new licensing opportunities for our clients
- • Develop consumer products strategies for clients
- • Research and identify potential projects and industry trends
- • Facilitate product development communications and approvals throughout product lifecycle
- • Knowledge and familiarity with social media influencers and bloggers
- • Attend relevant Tradeshows
- • Update and maintain weekly report of on-going projects
- • Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
- • Bachelor’s Degree; related focus a plus
- • 6-8 years of proven experience in consumer products licensing, manufacturing or business development
- • Proven experience in project management, from beginning to end
- • Must be willing to travel
- • Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and adjust as needed
- • Must be entrepreneurial, have a positive can-do attitude and think proactively.
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent computer and technology skills
- • Team player with strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
- • Passion for digital space
Digital Brand Products (DBP) is the consumer products division of Digital Brand Architects (DBA), the leading influencer management company.
DBP is building brands with talented influencers across the fashion, food and lifestyle arenas, and marketing them primarily through digital channels.
Our influencers have built great brands with devoted and dedicated followers, and they have a voice and aesthetic they want to convey through their own products. DBP solves that challenge through expertise in product development, digital strategy, merchandising and e-commerce.
DBP centralizes the development of consumer products and provide licensing representation for DBA’s’ illustrative roster of fashion, lifestyle, food and shelter talent, as well as additional clients not represented by the management firm. DBP also consults with leading manufacturers to help them navigate the digital space.
DBP’s goal is to build the next generation of digital products and brands.