DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative support to the CEO and Co-Founder. This role will heavily assist with scheduling, internal and external communication. The role is vital to the day-to-day operations of DBA, as you will assist in the administration between brands/agencies to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly activated.
· Provide full administrative support to the CEO
· Manage and maintain CEO calendar
· Schedule meetings and calls for CEO
· Manage call sheets and meeting notes
· Maintain internal database with talent data and trackers with contract and campaign status
· Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the CEO
· Assist with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
· Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
· Direct incoming calls and act as an information resource and host to clients
· Coordinate and execute special company events
· Update decks, presentations and case studies
· Participate in company-wide initiatives and activities
· Commit to furthering individual industry knowledge and professional growth and development
· Additional responsibilities as required
· 2-4 years of administrative experience in a related field (Talent Agency and/or Management, PR, Marketing)
· Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors, flexibility and adaptability
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload
· Proactive, organized and detail-oriented work style
· Ability to work against deadlines
· A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships
· Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
· Client Focus
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Results Orientation
· Team Focus
· Strong leadership skills and demonstrated managerial capabilities
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building.
We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital-native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualize, develop and produce customized podcasts with the same personalized touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work.