DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
ABOUT THE JOB
DBA East is seeking an Intern to provide support for the Brand Partnerships and Talent Management team in the New York office. This individual will also assist in handling the front desk. This position will be starting in January 2019, ideally full-time preferred. This internship will be paid.
- Greet and welcome clients and guests with the upmost professionalism and direct incoming calls accordingly
- Assist with updating talent bios and analytics
- Create case studies, one sheets, decks, and creative materials for both internal and external use
- Prepare and submit proposals and reports for talent projects
- Accurately input and submit invoices for Finance department
- Attend shoots and events as needed
- Assist with monitoring and recap reports for influencer campaigns
- Maintain talent database with up to date information
- Research brand campaigns and collaborations for clients
- Assist in maintaining office tidiness
- Assist in handling office mail
- Perform general office intern duties and errands, including helping to execute DBA social events
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Experience in office support or related field
- Currently working towards Bachelors degree
- Basic software skills: Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Share Doc Drives
- History in multitasking roles or fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive, problem-solving and culturally aware
- Creative thinker, able to brainstorm methods for office improvement
- Strong follow-through skills
- Tech savvy
- Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Shared doc drives/platforms such as BOX and Dropbox
- Presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Adobe Design Suite (a plus)
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualize, develop and produce customized podcasts with the same personalized touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
DBA also partners with the coveted conference series and platform, Create & Cultivate, which has featured keynotes like: Mandy Moore, Gloria Steinem, Chelsea Handler, Jessica Alba, and Meghan Markle. Create & Cultivate guides female entrepreneurs and creatives creating and cultivating the career of their dreams.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work.