DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
Role Objective: The primary focus of this position is to provide support to the CEO and VP of Product and Licensing in business development initiatives. This role will heavily assist with research and outreach to strategic partners, properly vetting viable opportunities, cultivating relationships with potential partners, marketing, internal and external communication, and scheduling.
- Develop and execute growth and sales strategies to identify and target prospective licensees across various product categories including apparel, home, beauty, health & wellness
- Understand emerging product and industry trends to generate a list of strategic partners to feed into existing pipeline
- Prepare pitches and engage in outreach efforts to facilitate and secure sales calls with prospects
- Maintain Salesforce with status of any viable business opportunities
- Create and put together decks, presentations, and case studies
- Lead the execution of company’s monthly marketing newsletter
- Entrepreneurial and business-oriented individual who can balance creative and strategic thinking with quick and adaptive learning.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and prioritize goals
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
- Keen analytical abilities
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume workload
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain professional relationships by being organized, proactive, accountable, and resourceful.
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Focus
- 3+ years of sales or marketing experience in a related field (i.e. licensing)
- Passion for Social Media and Influencers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 360, Salesforce, G Suite, Keynote, MailChimp, Zoom, and other tools and technology
DBP is the consumer products division of Digital Brand Architects (DBA), the leading influencer management company. DBP is building brands with talented influencers across the fashion, food and lifestyle arenas, and marketing them primarily through digital channels. Our influencers have built great brands with devoted and dedicated followers, and they have a voice and aesthetic they want to convey through their own products. We solve that challenge through expertise in product development, digital strategy, merchandising and e-commerce. We centralize the development of consumer products and provide licensing representation for DBA’s’ roster of fashion, lifestyle, food and beauty talent, as well as additional clients not represented by the management firm. DBP also consults with leading manufacturers to help them navigate the digital space. Our goal is to build the next generation of digital products and brands.
DBP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.