DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Digital Brand Architects is seeking a Manager of Sales Operations who will support the Vice President of Finance & Accounting in overseeing the Sales Operations division. The Manager of Sales Operations will supervise 1-2 direct reports within the Finance & Accounting department.
- Supervise and lead the sales operations team
- Meet with talent managers monthly and assistants/coordinators bi-weekly to ensure complete, accurate, data, and reports
- Provide exceptional customer service to talent managers and other stakeholders
- Understand accrual accounting, contracts administration, and systems to find ways to continuously improve the talent booking process
- Manage talent inquiries by working with various teams to provide comprehensive responses
- Assist internal teams by providing current status on inquiries and driving to resolution
- Reviewing contracts to determine the billing terms and updating the contract database
- Create and send invoices based on revenue recognition policy and following GAAP
- Manage contract database and update with necessary corrections and changes
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance/operations/customer service
- Proven proficiency and experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft office and Excel required
- Experience effectively managing a team
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbalExcellent organizational skills and accuracy, and attention to detal
- Extensive experience with data entry and record keeping
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBase, a plus
- Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
In 2015, DBA launched Digital Brand Products (DBP) to empower its talent and other digital-native properties in developing, manufacturing, and selling their own merchandise.
Most recently, DBA announced the launch of Dear Media (DM), a new kind of podcasting studio located in West Hollywood, with a focus on leading female voices and narratives. As a company, Dear Media will help individuals conceptualise, develop and produce customised podcasts with the same personalised touch applied to DBA clientele. However, with an emphasis on female hosts and voices, Dear Media will place women, their stories and narratives, at the forefront of conversation.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.
In 2017 DBA was named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work.