DBA is forever changing the game because we invented it. Join the team dedicated to molding the digital marketing landscape and become a major force shaping the ways world-class talent and top-tier brands collaborate to reach consumers.
The primary focus of this position will be to provide DBA’s talent with the management, support, and guidance they need throughout their careers. Elements of talent management will include actively signing and maintaining a roster of viable talent and managing a wide variety of endorsement and partnership deals.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Handle consistent communication with roster of talent and provide strategy and counsel across all business matters including social media, industry trends, brand extensions and growth trajectory
- Cultivate new and leverage existing relationships with brand & agency contacts and work with the internal Brand Partnerships team to develop deal flow and meet revenue goal
- Actively and reactively handle ongoing talent pitches/project development, both for own clients as well as company-wide talent
- Manage, coach, and develop one or more team members at the Assistant or Coordinator level
- Along with team support, manage each project from inception to completion
- Develop creative and strategic business ideas and new ventures with talent’s strengths/successes and development goals in mind
- Represent talent in contract negotiations and manage contract process
- Provide insight on and research/discover new talent
- Work with the finance department and finance software to ensure revenue is being tracked and projected accurately and on time
- Participate in company-wide initiatives and activities
- Commit to furthering individual industry knowledge and professional growth & development
- Client Focus
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Focus
Direct supervision of one or more employees at Assistant or Coordinator level
Work environment/Physical demands
The employee typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
The job specification requirements stated are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job successfully. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above so that the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Travel may be required
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing top-tier talent in the traditional and/or digital space
- Experience negotiating and redlining contracts
- Experience developing industry relationships to build out a strong pipeline of new business/revenue
- Experience meeting and exceeding a revenue goal
- Experience developing talent both on and off digital platforms
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors; flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented work style
- Ability to work against deadlines
- A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships
- A passion for working with talent in food, home, and lifestyle
- Knowledge of and experience using Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- QuickBase experience
- Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. CreatorIQ, Social Rank)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Box, G Suite, Zoom, Mac, Outlook, Slack, Adobe, and/or other tools and technology
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.