The primary focus of this position is to provide support to a Talent Manager and their roster of managed talent. This role will heavily focus on the coordination of campaigns and brand pitches as well as the administrative tasks related to. The role is vital to the day-to-day operations of DBA, as you will assist in the liaise between talent and brands/agencies to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly activated.
• Provide administrative support to the Talent Manager and their talent roster including calendar coordination and managing call sheets/notes
• Arrange and coordinate travel for Talent Manager and/or their talent
• Project manage and execute partnerships with talent from post-contract phase through campaign completion, including scheduling calls/shoot dates, coordinating content calendars, overseeing shipments and arranging preview and live dates
• Attend and/or lead kick off calls
• Attend events/set visits with talent
• Update decks, presentations, and case studies
• Prepare and submit proposals decks in a timely and efficient manner
• Input all campaign details into accounting/tracker system as necessary
• Work with the finance department and finance software to ensure invoices are submitted accurately and on time
• Build relationships with brands and agencies in an effort to secure new business
• Draft and/or update contracts, eventually assisting in the redline process
• Show interest in and willingness to highlight talent on the rise
• Show interest in and willingness to understand the contract process
• Show interest in and willingness to understand rates and negotiations
• Eventually run point on smaller negotiations and proactive pitches and/or run point on specific talent’s day-to-day
• Participate in company-wide initiatives and activities
• Commit to furthering individual industry knowledge and professional growth & development
• Client Focus
• Problem Solving
• Results Orientation
• Team Focus
Occasional travel may be required
• 2-4 years of administrative assistant experience in a related field (i.e. Talent Agency and/or Management, PR, Marketing)
• 2-4 years of project management experience
• Strong written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all personality types and behaviors; flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high-volume email/workload
• Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented work style
• Ability to work against deadlines
• A passion for social media and an interest in developing talent relationships
• Previous talent agency or related industry
• Knowledge of and experience using Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• QuickBase experience
• Traffic analysis tools experience (ex. CreatorIQ, Social Rank)
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Box, G Suite, Zoom, Mac, Outlook, Slack, Adobe, and/or other tools and technology
About the DBA Culture:
DBA is committed to enhancing its culture of inclusion and attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent. We offer an ethos where all voices are heard, and where awareness and respect are mandated. We lead with our hearts and strive for our work family to be a reflection of our passion for championing new voices and guiding legacy brands to celebrate diversity and inclusion. Our team is goal-oriented and fosters a mindset of collaboration over competition. We are creative, we push industry boundaries, and we are collectively aiming to up our game. These core values are at the center of our company and its approach to internal community building. We are invested in your success and will work diligently to provide you with valuable career and personal growth opportunities in a safe and people-first environment.
DBA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the DBA Business:
DBA is the industry leader in the influencer management and marketing landscape, representing a world class portfolio of diverse social media-oriented personalities, creators, and publishers. Founded in 2010, DBA was the first digital influencer agency to recognize the rise of new media voices and manage them as individual talent.
Now, with over 150 of the most prominent social media influencers whom, in aggregate, have a reach of 200 million-plus, DBA masters the multi-platform constellation of the ever-shifting media space, blending decades of brand strategy and communications expertise. Focusing on top-level content and storytelling as well as native advertising and brand development, DBA continues to move digital culture forward.
Digital Brand Architects has been featured in the New York Times, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Fast Company, WWD, Forbes, Ad Age, and more. DBA offices are located in New York City and Los Angeles.